Danny Page is an electrical engineer, husband and father of six living in rural Portland, Tennessee. He has voiced many of his conservative views through his own political blog at TNBorderPatrol.com. After watching U.S. Senators behave as kings and seeing the nation continue to decline, he says he feels called to run for Senate.
PERSONAL – DANNY PAGE
- Born September 24, 1975 (37 years old)
- Currently lives in Portland, TN with his wife Wendy and 6 children.
- Lived in Tennessee most of his life, including high school age in Mt. Juliet, and excluding 2003-2004 when he moved to Dunn, North Carolina to plant and pastor The Church of God of North Carolina.
- Lived in Tennessee continuously since November 2004.
- Best known as: an electrical engineer for the past 20 years
FAMILY – DANNY PAGE
- Married to Wendy since October 1993, they met while both in high school and working at Kroger in Antioch
- Has 3 boys and 3 girls, ranging in age from 7 to 18 years old.
EDUCATION – DANNY PAGE
- Nashville Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (NEJATC) on Fessler’s Lane, Nashville – 5 years. Part school and part apprenticeship.
- Mt. Juliet High School
EMPLOYMENT – DANNY PAGE
- Electrical engineering for the past 20 years.
- Currently works as project manager at Elec-Tech Electrical Services since May 2008. Elec-Tech is an electrical contracting company. Previously worked there for 7 additional years, for a total of 12 years at Elec-Tech.
CIVIC/POLITICAL/COMMUNITY – DANNY PAGE
- Planted a church in Dunn, North Carolina and served as pastor in 2003 and 2004 The Church of God of North Carolina.
- Considers himself a Tea Partier, attended early rallies in Mt. Juliet and Nashville, but has not attended since.